The Colorado Legal Group Fund
The team at Colorado Legal Group wants to support the next generation of leaders in law and help grow the future in the legal society.
Why are you applying to law school and why do you want to pursue a career in the legal profession?
Submit your scholarship application as a .docx format to email@example.com
Colorado Legal Group is a family law firm specializing in divorce, child custody, and child support. We wanted to give back to the students who decided to start their legal education. If you have decided to embark on the difficult journey to become a lawyer, please apply to our scholarship. Before applying, please review the eligibility requirements below.
What to Submit:
- Applicants must submit an essay format document as a Microsoft word .docx answering the scholarship topic listed above
- Proof of enrolment must be attached when submitting your application
- Please include your Name, Address and Phone Number when applying
Who Can Apply
- This scholarship is open to any undergraduate student attending an American or Canadian University
- The applicant should be in their 3rd or 4th year of study
- The applicant can be in any undergraduate program as long as they have an intent to apply for law school
- Please submit all applications to scholarship@
- Subject line must be “The Colorado Legal Group Fund”
- Application deadline is May 30, 2019
The Team at Colorado Legal Group look forward to your Scholarship Submissions!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the scholarship please email firstname.lastname@example.org